Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hooftytown Highlights



Actually Sawmill Trail downstream from Beltzville State Park.  Found two sets of these bound roses placed along the trail.  Oh, to know the story...


Interesting tree.


Interesting trees. 



Ye Olde Slate Quarry Pond.


I guess the bacteria count is too high for swimming but not too high for fishing on Lake Beltzville.


Ye Olde Covered Bridge at Beltzville SP.


Downstream from Beltzville Dam.


Falls along the trail.


You didn't think I'd take pics of actual Hooftytown itself, did you?  Maybe next year....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The roses make me wonder too. Sounds like a love gone wrong.

    Merle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004