Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Video Star!




1 of 3 OFFICIAL WINNERS of the TMBG "Am I Awake?" music video contest! From TMBGs new compilation album Idlewild! Judge John Hodgman speaks:

"Alex Italics, for the video I call "Don't Say 'Grassy Knoll,' say 'Grassy YES.'" The amount of talent that has been poured into this--from all the actors to the all the costumes to the set design and the video design, not to mention the elderly newsman tear deployment--makes it as hypnotic as the Zapruder film."

I'm in there somewhere.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, that was different.

    Merle

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Loved it!

    You clean up pretty good for an old Cowboy... )

    Cheers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004