Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Binker Strikes Back

I haven't shared any pix of my niece, "The Binker," in quite a while. She is growing into a smart, outgoing young lady. Last year, between chipmunk videos, I recruited her to star in my summer vacation movie "The Reaper Strikes Back."

Last night, it premiered at the Tucson Terrorfest Horror Film Festival with a favorable audience reaction. I recorded it on my smartphone so the Binker can enjoy the experience too.

This summer's production, "Ready When You Are, C.B." is in post-production.


Update:  Dammit, I lost the video transferring it from my iPhone! 

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now THAT was an interesting mix oif characters!

    Merle

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    I liked that a lot. Creepy and sad. Also, Grandma is reading one of my favorite books!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004